Sissy Hynposis

Sissy Hynposis https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F22CYZQlrrFkTWRvYgqvLpwPysJR4pw4/view?usp=sharing Contact Email me at nimuetriptych@gmail.com

Saturday 22 May 2021

Findom Text

Right now you want to listen to the sound of my voice as it soothes you. Deeper down in to hypnotic trance you are going now. That's right. You want to be my pay pig by giving your wealth to me. Wealth given to us. It gives you a sexual thrill to pay me. Upon listening you increasingly feel relaxedand obedient. Whenever I snap my fingers your desire to be a pay slave increases. (Snap.) Deep down inside you is installed a need to give me money. You genuinely want to make it your purpose in life. When you hand your cash over to me you feel fulfilled in way you cannot get in other ways in life. Permanently growing inside you is list to be a willful paying fuck slave. You long desperately for it, preparing night and day to be the perfect obedient slave. Everytime you hear a bell ring your obsession with being controlled by me increases.

No comments:

Post a Comment